ADVERTISEMENT

4 Royals versus Blue Jays this Saturday 7/11

DeletedUser

A solid starter
Nov 13, 2010
I have four tickets that it looks like I am going to need to sell, My son's team looks like they will still be playing ball (unless they lose both games this week) and we won't be able to go. I have four fountain seats that I believe are on the aisle. I listed them on stubhub, but if anybody here is interested post your email address and I will get with you. At this point, I will only sell all four together and would like to get $160.

I have four tickets that it looks like I am going to need to sell, My son's team looks like they will still be playing ball (unless they lose both games this week) and we won't be able to go. I have four fountain seats that I believe are on the aisle. I listed them on stubhub, but if anybody here is interested post your email address and I will get with you. At this point, I will only sell all four together and would like to get $160.
Bump. Can email tickets. Will check early in the morning. Tix are listed on stubhub, but can save fees if somebody here wants them and they don't sell overnight

ADVERTISEMENT