ADVERTISEMENT

AFC Championship, Chiefs vs. Titans, Club Level

WILDCAT NATION

All-American performer
Aug 16, 2001
Seats are a pair together in Section 216, Row 7, and I will include Gold parking. Selling much below current market demand. Payment via PayPal and delivery is electronic transfer as soon as funds are verified.

Please let me know if interested. 1250 for the package. Reasonable offers considered. These seats sold for 900 each during the season ticket member presale on Monday that sold out in 30 min.

Last edited:
Man, I wish I could. That is a good deal compared to the secondary market, but still more per ticket than I am wanting to spend. Also, I need 3 (or possibly 4 for the right price). Never sat in the club level there and I am sure it is worth the $.

Seats are a pair together in Section 216, Row 7, and I will include Gold parking. Selling much below current market demand. Payment via PayPal and delivery is electronic transfer as soon as funds are verified.

Please let me know if interested. 1250 for the package. Reasonable offers considered. These seats sold for 900 each during the season ticket member presale on Monday that sold out in 30 min.

Man, I wish I could. That is a good deal compared to the secondary market, but still more per ticket than I am wanting to spend. Also, I need 3 (or possibly 4 for the right price). Never sat in the club level there and I am sure it is worth the $.

Club level Arrowhead is amongst the best entertainment decisions I've ever made. We love it. Just have an obligation that needs to take priority this weekend. It's killing me to not go.

Reactions: DeletedUser
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT