ADVERTISEMENT

In search of 2 tics for the S.Dakota game

racerjohn

Almost on scholarship
Gold Member
Nov 20, 2008
In need of 2 tickets for the South Dakota game..My daughter & her husband are wanting to go..Lower bowl preferred..Thanks...EMAW!!!

Pretty sure that I will have a couple extra in the NEZ. Post email address if that works for them. I will talk to them rest of my group and know for sure soon, but I think there are a couple extras.

In need of 2 tickets for the South Dakota game..My daughter & her husband are wanting to go..Lower bowl preferred..Thanks...EMAW!!!
Hi, I've got two tickets in sec 21, row 37 seat 5-6 just under the overhang very close to everything on the 5 yd line south end zone. We have cat cushions and parking pass. Let me know if interested.

Hi, I've got two tickets in sec 21, row 37 seat 5-6 just under the overhang very close to everything on the 5 yd line south end zone. We have cat cushions and parking pass. Let me know if interested.
I'm interested in your tickets and parking pass - let me know how much for everything?
Thanks,

pbadke@gmail.com if you have them I'd be interested.
Ok. Pretty sure I am going to have at least two in my group. I told them that they had to decide by the day the tickets arrived. I am going to ask $50 for the SD game on here. I will post on this thread as soon as I know. I am hoping tickets arrive this week.

Ok, would definitely take one but would also definitely buy two if you prefer selling the pair!

Ok, would definitely take one but would also definitely buy two if you prefer selling the pair!
It depends on exactly how many we end up with. I just don't want to be left with a single. I checked stubhub to make sure I wasn't overpricing and see that there is a single available for $52.

I am pretty sure that I am going to end up with 2 and possibly 4 NEZ tickets to this game. I was waiting for tickets to arrive, but it sounds like they should arrive tomorrow so I am ready to work it out. I am asking $50 each. We could also end up with extras for some of the other games. I haven't forced my group to commit to those yet or thought about price, but will come back here if I have them. Email kusucksthebigone @ gmail .com if interested.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT