ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for 8-10 LA Tech tickets

Looking for 8-10, preferable lower level, tickets to the LA Tech game. I have family coming in from AZ and WI, looking for easy access to the concourse (small kids). Please email brettmvandyke@yahoo.com if you have any available, thank you.
I don't have any available currently, but with that big of a group, I would recommend trying to get north end zone. That is especially great with small kids. It is all general admission, so you can sit together. I would be surprised if you can find anybody with 8-10 reserved seats together, so you would probably have to break up in groups of 4 if you do that.

I know that everyone would be happy with NEZ tickets, we have been looking on stubhub and others... people are asking $80-$100 currently for NEZ

I know that everyone would be happy with NEZ tickets, we have been looking on stubhub and others... people are asking $80-$100 currently for NEZ

I just looked on stubhub and there are some around $60, but yeah that isn't cheap when you need that many. There are several people in my group that have NEZ tickets and often times somebody can't go and they look to me to sell them so I might end up with some closer to game day. But I think I would ask $50 each if I had them. I know my four will be used unless my daughter ends up with something last minute for school that she needs to be at.

Somebody just put 16 NEZ for this game on stubhub at $66 and for the opener at $52. Didn't know if you got your tickets yet or not, but I was playing around this morning and noticed that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT