ADVERTISEMENT

about the royals,

Dazzler

All-Big 12 performer
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2002
and their amazing ability to pull defeat from the jaws of victory. A person might think that 6 runs would be enough to win especially a 2 run lead in the late innings. What is becoming disturbingly clear is that the royals` relievers are not up to the job. Someone should tell Tim Hill, if you can`t throw a strike you need to go down to Omaha or lower and learn.
The hitters don`t do well in the late innings facing the other teams relievers.
From an individual standpoint, does anyone believe that Dozier is going to pan out? since we have 5 third basemen at Omaha, lets have one! A couple of them can hit, maybe only singles, but, they are capable.
gore is a wasted roster spot since if he pinch runs he isn`t in position to steal given the late inning and score of the game
Ned is waitint too long before removing the wild relievers. I would call them pitchers except they aren`t, they are Throwers because pitchers can throw strikes with something on the pitch! Now that i have my rant out of my system, what do you guys think? Forgot to mention, Soler should quit reading his press clippings and spend some time learning to lay off curve balls in the left hand batters box!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.