ADVERTISEMENT

Affidavit in Josh Jackson Car Vandalism Case Released

Tee-Bone

Almost on scholarship
Jul 6, 2003
http://www2.kusports.com/news/2017/mar/16/affidavit-new-details-surface-josh-jackson-charged/

New details in the Josh Jackson car vandalism case allege that Jackson followed the women's basketball player out of the bar, screamed “hey b*tch” and shouted that he was going to “beat her arse.”

A couple of other women’s basketball players were trying to hold Jackson back from kicking her car, pounding on the windows and kicking in the tail lights. Several other teammates and/or customers were also surrounding the car, many throwing rocks.

Does this sound like a great young man who's been an excellent student and player, and simply had strike one on this early morning?

This case is NOT going away!

I am not a lawyer and have no facts other than what has been public, but it sure looks to me like the victim (women's basketball player) and her father are working on a big Title IX lawsuit against the University of Kansas. This could quite likely get really nasty, bringing in a lot of national attention.

I know one statute of Title IX is that any coach who knows or learns about sexual harassment or domestic violence must report it to the Title IX office. According to reports, neither Bill Self, nor Brandon Schneider, the KU women's basketball coach, reported the incident to the Title IX office which is a violation.

Although this report is from KU Sports, the Kansas City Star is not done digging into this story and still has a lot more information they are intending to publish.

This is a really, really bad look for Jackson and Self. And where the heck has Sheahon Zenger been in all this mess? Is he just Self's puppet? Seriously, I've seen quotes and statements from about six different KU administrators pertaining to this case, NONE named Sheahon Zenger.

Will be very interesting to see how this ends up.

Go Cats!

Reactions: KSU-Family
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.