ADVERTISEMENT

Bball recruiting

mkat3

On full scholarship
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2003
I live in the Maize area and have seen Grill play many times the last 3 years. I like him and would have like him in purple. A bigger loss because he is local. Don't think he would have played much next year, maybe the next two years. ISU was a good choice for him.

BW has not failed at 2019 recruiting. POY out of Chicago, one of the best out of Houston and Oklahoma, all with great potential. Sloan looks like a solid get, true point, pass first. A little small but we will see how it goes. Murphy and A. Gordon are both tall but thin and like the perimeter.

Grill has potential, but not sure how much. Custer was better coming out of high school. Grill could be blow up and be a Ron Baker type or transfer out after a couple of years. My guess is he will be a solid 4 year guy. He's not a spoiled coaches kid used to getting his way, He's a hard worker who is very teachable.

I like what we have for next year, wish we could have gotten a transfer big. Stockard/Shadd/Love are all still questions marks. I think Stockard can take a step forward. Not convinced Love or Shadd will ever contribute much.

Starters:
Sloan or SNW
Diarra
D. Gordon or McGuirl
Sneed
Mak

Bench
Sloan or SNW
D. Gordon or McGuirl
Stockard
Murphy

Thats a solid foundation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.