ADVERTISEMENT

Hey HugeCat, KSU1, Denmarkdave, KramerDishDawg84, husbandman, Wildcat Matt, SuperomahaCat, Jeffy,

CatsRChamps

On full scholarship
Dec 18, 2008
and ALL the other winners on this forum. I'm going to leave this forum to you guys cause I can't stand anymore BS from the likes of DHKSU, wildmaddad, dualgenitals51, Dizzier, holes5, and orbitcat1.
Their kind are such despicable slime bag losers, and there is no point in even trying to discuss anything with any of them...especially someone like wildmaddad. He claims to be a veteran (on many occasion, I might add), but how could ANY veteran support a muslim president and a criminal president. One was created by soros and one was bought by soros to decimate our country. One made a good start at it, but thank God the other one won't get the chance to continue it. I just can't understand how ANY veteran could or would support someone whose only goal is to take down the U.S. I've talked to many, many veterans (I am one also) who say the same thing. They are appalled by this administration encouraging...by inaction...all this flag burning, terrorism, and cop killing in our country. Soon it will all change for the better, and these loser snowflakes will melt.
In the meantime, best of luck to you good guys (winners) in dealing with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News