ADVERTISEMENT

I missed July 1st, so July 7th MLB

AJWildcat

All-American performer
Jun 19, 2001
Overland Park, KS
I figured now was a good time to do another of these just past the halfway point.

Wow, @MRAcat and @sseedboy0322, the Indians may make the ALC interesting yet. I think the Twins win it, but it may not be easy.

And @tathompson40, I have no idea what to make of the NLC. A true five team race right now. I feel like the Cubs should win it, but they cannot pull away. And hey @Derek Young, the Reds are one of the NL oddities with that run differential.

And @ksufreak, it looks like the Nats may well give the Braves a push, much like the Indians are with the Twins. I am looking forward to seeing Expos throwbacks against the Royals today.

And against my better judgement, but I figure youofind your way in so @cas4ksu, the Yanks keep rolling. Are you old enough to remember any of the ‘77, ‘78, or ‘81 Series? Only ‘81 for me, but I think we may see another installment of those.

The trades may start as soon as Wednesday with no August waivers. Although with 21 teams in legitimate reach of a playoff spot, we’ll see who actually sells.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.