ADVERTISEMENT

Kstate recruiting

KSUdiesel2500

New walk-on to the team
Nov 14, 2014
This is kind of a long story, but I wanted to share some information that I have heard recently. Our family is good friends with another family that we spend vacation and other holidays together. In their family is a coach at very prominent high school football program in Nashville called Lipscomb. I was talking with the coach this summer and they have a quarterback that is very interested in Kstate. They have reached out to Kstate to show interest but they never heard from them.

Now this high school is coached by Trent Dilfer and has some very prominent assistant coaches that are national coaches.

I did not think too much about this conversation until last night when we were with the family and coach again. He said that on signing day was the first time they heard from Kstate, and Kstate was going to fly out to see them that day. They proceeded to till them that Luther already signed with Cincinnati and it was too late. Who knows if he would of signed with us, but the fact we did not contact him was concerning. He wanted to go to a school and compete the first year for the job. Now he is at the #2 team in the country and will be in the Big 12.

Its not the fact he did not sign with us, its the fact we don't contact the coach and show interest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.