ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Looking ahead: Class of 24

ksufreak

All-American performer
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2001
I know the focus is still on the giant impact of the class of 23, but with the announcement of top Class of 24 QB Carr expected this afternoon, it got me thinking about where K-State goes for it's recruits in the class of 24.

It's already been said by @Derek Young that the class in the state of Kansas is as weak as it's been in a while. On the other hand, the MIssouri side of the Kansas City Metro is pretty top loaded with 4 top 200 type of players in the On3 consensus rankings. All have offers from K-State.

“St. Louis is obviously loaded, but this is the best class in Kansas City that I’ve ever seen,” a Big 12 recruiter said. “I think you might end up with a few more guys on that list by the time they’re done with their junior seasons.

“It’s that good.”

#61 overall player Williams Nwaneri is already talking about his visit to Alabama.

#122 overall player Andrew Sprague is a massive OT prospect that at least seems to be listening to K-State

#195 overall player Jayshawn Ross said yesterday that he is going to play in the SEC (K-State was his first offer)

#214 overall player Melvin Laster at least seems to be listening to K-State

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News