ADVERTISEMENT

New off-season series starting tomorrow morning

Matt Hall

All-American performer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
Tomorrow morning we're going to debut a new off-season series, 100 Questions (with @scottwildcat). It's not replacing anything else in our regular off-season plans (recruiting/camp trips, KSO Retro, Grad School, football/basketball news, chats, etc.); it will just be something added.

I wanted to do an off-season series that would guarantee something new every day, but I didn't want it to be predictable or something that's been seen a bunch of times before. So, I've asked @scottwildcat of Boscoe's Boys to provide me with 100 questions to answer over the next 100 days.

These questions will include predictions, opinions, ridiculous scenarios, looks at the past, thoughts about the future, etc. It will all be K-State based. He's got a lot of really creative stuff. I hope it can be enjoyable and fun for everybody. And, it would also be cool if once they get posted people can share some of their own answers and expose how many better options there are than what I ultimately go with ;)

I appreciate him doing this, as it's actually a good amount of work I'm asking from him for nothing in return. And, I hope it can add something here this spring/summer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.