ADVERTISEMENT

***Official WVU - EMAW Game Thread***

I feel like I'm watching the Chiefs usual game.

Defense does good enough, but has a few lapses. Offense drives, then stalls in red zone. Are we sure the Chiefs have a bye week and not dressed in purple?

Reactions: anon_r9ga3nx3rv0ot
Hey, more pressure = good outcome for us

Imagine that

I feel like I'm watching the Chiefs usual game.

Defense does good enough, but has a few lapses. Offense drives, then stalls in red zone. Are we sure the Chiefs have a bye week and not dressed in purple?
When was the last the Chiefs defense did anything right. They are terrible, offense has carried them this season.

I’ll be honest, it’s still better seeing Skylar make throws like that as a freshman than watching Jesse do that against Vanderbilt as a 5th year senior.
Word

Against a team getting 40 balled at home by kentucky too

I do wanna take this commercial break to say I love these game day threads with every single one of you, every Saturday.

Reactions: GoddardCat
I agree, but I have to remember he's a freshman
Yeah. He needs reps and work.

Hopefully he can learn. His running leaves a lot to be desired. He escapes the pocket (after poor presence) and runs laterally for negative or no yards. He’s not used to other teams speed (he’s probably used to our slow d in practice).

Reactions: anon_r9ga3nx3rv0ot
Thompson just isn’t that great.
At least at this point in his career.
you didn't say that last week....cmon man....yes he stared pringle down on that...but he's giving it what he can with what's being called...if you don't run off the safety and have one receiver in the entire middle of the field, where would you assume the safety would read?

So you're saying there's a chance? Woo let's go, dammit

WVU defense is so bad...it could happen. I won't hold my breath.

Yeah. He needs reps and work.

Hopefully he can learn. His running leaves a lot to be desired. He escapes the pocket (after poor presence) and runs laterally for negative or no yards. He’s not used to other teams speed (he’s probably used to our slow d in practice).
Tanking is his spy in practice

Reactions: tkurthl
dont think that's going to be a catch...and OF COURSE it will be reviewed...

you didn't say that last week....cmon man....yes he stared pringle down on that...but he's giving it what he can with what's being called...if you don't run off the safety and have one receiver in the entire middle of the field, where would you assume the safety would read?
Lol. Yeah, I did.

And the scramble at the goal line is what I’m talking about. Terrible field awareness.

That said, he’ll get better. Or we’re screwed.

Incomplete. Eff.

Still a very good throw though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT