ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Custom ERP Software

HeebieJeebieCat

New walk-on to the team
Nov 16, 2018
Anyone work in software development or anything Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) related? Or, have any good recommendations of a company to reach out to? I am looking for someone to build a (affordable) program that my small business can use. We service a good amount of oil wells every quarter and when I came on a few years ago I took us out of the stone/paper age by migrating everything over to Excel, but I am looking for something that can tie everything we do together in one system/platform.

We had an Agency Management System (AMS360, a Vertafore product) at my old job in the insurance industry and I am looking for something similar but that can be made specifically for my company.

Example: guy checks well >>> system notifies me that well has been checked >>> I notify the customer via email something needs to be addressed on their end (email saves to customer file) >>> I export to Excel to bill through Quickbooks and complete final checks on the back end >>> process resets for next quarter.

Not sure what something like this costs, but when I search Google there a hundred different options and I have no idea where to start so I'm hoping someone has experience or could provide a recommendation. I hope this all makes sense and TIA!!!

Reactions: KSU Flyer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.