ADVERTISEMENT

OT- road rage

Wildcatfarm

On full scholarship
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2008
Anyone else afflicted with it? I didn't know I was until half an hour ago. Some jackass backed out of a parking lot right in front of me. Had to slam the brakes so hard I left tread marks. That wasn't what set me off though. This little flea then had the god almighty nerve to flip me off. But not like a man would flip you off. Oh no, he barely cracked the window and stuck his middle finger out for just a second, so he could say he'd done it while hoping I didn't see it. You know, like a little bitch. So, I did what any mature adult would do. I rolled my window down and stuck my entire arm out and gave him a massive single finger salute.

That apparently greatly displeased this gentleman, because he bailed out of the car in an instant. All 145 pounds of him. Now, I don't like fighting. It hurts. However, I also know that strapped in an unlocked vehicle is no way to begin a street fight. I don't know exactly who he was expecting to barrel out of an 02 Jeep liberty, but I suspect it wasn't a 6'2" 265 pound monstrosity, because he got back in his car and took off like he was late for his own wedding.

I hate people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.