ADVERTISEMENT

Poll - Little brother or geography?

Where do you live and level of KU hate

• Live in marked areas on map and I don't ever get sick of talking about how much I despise KU.

• Don't live in marked areas on map and I don't ever get sick of talking about how much I despise KU.

• Do live in marked areas on Map and I do get sick of talking about KU.

• Don't live in marked areas on Map and I do get sick of talking about KU.

Results are only viewable after voting.

FACTORYFIVE

New walk-on to the team
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2009
I'm gonna be that guy. I hate KU. I hate the smugness of their fanbase, athletic department and players. The only thing I like about Lawrence is The Mad Greek and The Sluts* (*bad ass band that everyone should check out).

With this pending NCAA decision coming down, it made me think about how some on the board get tired of KU threads and topics considering it makes us look like a little brother, which at times is a fair assessment. I grew up in SW Sedgwick county and always hated KU, but really only cared about them when we played them or routing against them if they made the FF. After moving to Kansas City in 09, my hate got ratcheted up to a 10 and I can't get enough of bad news or at least the possibility of it coming their way. I'm a pessimist too, so this is worst case scenario.

My poll is fairly self explanatory and I don't care if you thinks it dumb, because it probably is.

KS-MO-County-map-svg.png

Reactions: frankstare
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.