ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: What do you think about podcasts?

What do you think about podcasts?

• I contribute to a podcast. I'm clearly into the medium.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • I really like podcasts. I listen to them frequently.

Votes: 70 50.0%
  • I occasionally listen to podcasts.

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • I like podcasts, but only with a video component, like Joe Rogan does on Youtube and Vimeo.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I'm neutral toward podcasts.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • I'll listen to an occasional podcast, but overall I think they are lame.

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Podcasts are boring. Not my thing.

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • Podcasts are Satan's dark magic in its most insidious form.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a podcast?

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other (please name in reply)

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don't Fumble

A solid starter
Apr 4, 2006
Because the football/basketball offseason is long, hot, and boring (and this year, WET), I'll post a stupid poll or two (or THREE!) every now and again (but probably not the same time every week like last year, unless I get more motivated).

So, what do you think about podcasts? At this point no one can deny that the medium has exploded in the past ten years, but lets get the judgy judgment going here. I'm allowing unlimited responses, so have fun with it, but please don't contradict yourself.

5/18/19 (Special GoT Finale weekend edition)
Who is your favorite Game of Thrones TV Show "Good guy"? 1. Ayra Stark (55) 2. Tyrion Lannister (53) 3. Jon Snow (44)

Who is your favorite Game of Thrones TV Show "bad guy"? 1. Ramsay Snow (15) 2. Tywin Lannister (10) 3. Cersei Lannister (7)

5/16/18
How do you like your steak cooked? 1. Medium rare (305) 2. Medium (121) 3. Medium well (41)

What do you think of avocados? 1. They are great! I love avocados. (173) 2. I like avocados, but don't love them. (75) 3. I like avocados, but only in guacamole. (38)

Do you watch ABC's The Bachelorette? 1. No, I'm not interested in The Bachelorette. (50) 2. No, I'm not interested in reality TV in general. (35) 3. Tie between Yes, My spouse/partner/bang buddy asks or requires me to watch The Bachelorette AND No, and further I pretend to never have heard of The Bachelorette to seem hip/sophisticated. (7)

05/10/18
What is the best long-running non-animated over-the-air American network sitcom of the color TV era? 1. Seinfeld (166) 2. M*A*S*H (60) 3. The Office (American version) (58)

In case you missed last year's thrilling off-season poll action, here is the summary thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.