ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: What is Your Favorite National Chicken Chain? (pick up to 2)

What is your favorite national fried chicken chain?

• Bojangles

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Buffalo Wild Wings

Votes: 34 13.7%
  • Chick-fil-A

Votes: 159 64.1%
  • Church’s

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)

Votes: 46 18.5%
  • Popeyes

Votes: 84 33.9%
  • Raising Cane’s

Votes: 46 18.5%
  • Wingstop

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Zaxby’s

Votes: 19 7.7%
  • Other (please name in reply)

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don't Fumble

A solid starter
Apr 4, 2006
Because the football/basketball offseason is long, hot, and boring (and this year, WET), I'll post a stupid poll or two (or THREE!) every now and again (but probably not the same time every week like last year, unless I get more motivated).

So, what is your favorite national chicken chain? To be included in this poll the chain must be national or national-ish and focus on chicken. I’m not including regional or local chains like KC’s excellent Go Chicken Go and Austin’s Lucy’s. I’m also not including grocery store chains or places that have good chicken, but chicken is not the main focus of the menu (Pizza Ranch, etc).

It can be hard to choose when it comes to artery-clogging poultry goodness, so it you just can't, I'm letting you select up to two chains.

Here is the prelim discussion of the candidates for this poll in case you want the full background. I clearly take this deadly serious.

5/18/19 (Special GoT Finale weekend edition)
Who is your favorite Game of Thrones TV Show "Good guy"? 1. Ayra Stark (55) 2. Tyrion Lannister (53) 3. Jon Snow (44)

Who is your favorite Game of Thrones TV Show "bad guy"? 1. Ramsay Snow (15) 2. Tywin Lannister (10) 3. Cersei Lannister (7)

5/16/18
How do you like your steak cooked? 1. Medium Rare (305) 2. Medium (121) 3. Medium well (41)

What do you think of avocados? 1. They are great! I love avocados. (173) 2. I like avocados, but don't love them. (75) 3. I like avocados, but only in guacamole. (38)

Do you watch ABC's The Bachelorette? 1. No, I'm not interested in The Bachelorette. (50) 2. No, I'm not interested in reality TV in general. (35) 3. Tie between Yes, My spouse/partner/bang buddy asks or requires me to watch The Bachelorette AND No, and further I pretend to never have heard of The Bachelorette to seem hip/sophisticated. (7)

05/10/18
What is the best long-running non-animated over-the-air American network sitcom of the color TV era? 1. Seinfeld (166) 2. M*A*S*H (60) 3. The Office (American version) (58)

In case you missed last year's thrilling off-season poll action, here is the summary thread.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News