ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Recruit/commit Reactions to Klieman being hired

D

Derek Young

More to come but receiving the initial reactions to the Klieman hire from the recruiting side of it.

OL commit Trevor Stange: I’m excited, he knows how to win and he has the records and rings to prove it and I’m excited to see where he can bring the program when i get up there being the first class of the Klieman era. I feel like that concerns will come up (from commits) when the staff gets changed but I feel pretty confident that most of our guys are going to stay."

LB commit Yahweh Jeudy: Thank god.

DT commit Cooper Beebe: From what I know of him, he’s a winner and that excites me. I’m looking forward to meeting him and getting to see what he’s like. I’m also interested to see what the coaching staff will look like. But as long as the offers good I’m still committed to Kansas State.

TE commit Konner Fox: I'm very excited for him. I can't wait to have a good talk with him. He's done a great job at NDSU and I wish him the best.

RB target Joe Ervin: I think it is great. Now I’m getting a better vibe about committing.

2020 4-star Free State offensive tackle Turner Corcoran: That’s good I like him. He had a good program at his old program. I can’t wait to see what he’s able to do. Hopefully I can get on the phone with him soon. He’s talked to Jax and he was telling me how he was a good man so I’ll be interested to see how he recruits a little bit.

2020 Topeka High running back Ky Thomas: I think it's a good move. He won at NDSU so I'm definitely look forward to seeing how it goes next season.

2020 Michigan QB Anthony Romphf: I'm very excited about the hire and hope to talk with coach Norwood about it tomorrow.

Lawrence Free State assistant coach Stuart: I think it's a good hire. He can obviously win football games so I'm excited to see how it ends up. NDSU offered Jax last spring and he liked it a lot during his visit. I haven't spoken to him but his assistant coach Morgan has been by a few times. But I know Jax liked him a lot when he went up and visited. Anxious to see how it plays out.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.