ADVERTISEMENT

Schadenfreude Factor Relative to other schools . . .

surftoturf

All-Big 12 performer
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2016
On a scale of 1-10 Give us your Schadenfreude Factor relative to other schools. Please note that if you're going to go straight to KU and KU only then please just gives us the number and move along, we all get it. For any other school, give us the number and tell us why.

I'll Start:

• Texas A&M aka Collie Cult aka CultAggie: Have never met or seen a fan base so ginned up on whack-A-doo traditions and self importance backed up by so few trophies: That's 9.5/10 from me for Fake Army. The only question we all need to be asking is what championship has Cult Aggie co-opted today?

• Nebraska aka Cornhole: A more condescending and sanctimonious fan base and school you will not find, now knocked down a few pegs. Clearly reaching CultAggie "We go Jimbo" levels of excitement relative to Frost and Fred, we'll see. . . and I hope not, Nothing personal, it's just business. That's a 9/10 for the land of the 1980's baseball button up jacket.

• Missouri aka MethU: The Gary Pinkel I left my iron on moment at the end of the last football game between K-State and MU is one of my greatest memories. I just wish Coach Snyder would have just told Gary and the entire University go eff themselves with a rod hot poker, but the alrighty then response out of Coach Snyder will suffice. 9.5/10

Reactions: ArnAndersonRules
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.