ADVERTISEMENT

SOLD -VIP Reserved Spot Parking Pass East Side Paved Lot KSU vs OU Available until 5:30pm 9/30/21

Sep 15, 2012
This is a great parking space.

EAST Paved Lot next to stadium. Our spot is near the RV's. Text me an offer. I live in Texas so will have to FEDEX overnight this pass tonight 9/30 by 5:30 p.m..
YOU PAY shipping so please read details below of what that may cost. You have to want this pass- see shipping details.

These are estimates as to what it may cost to ship. Prices and times available really depend on your address. Text me for shipping quote- this is from FEDEX, I am not adding anything to their shipping cost. It is HIGH, so you have to really want this pass.

If you need it in the morning Friday (provided that service is available) it will be in $95ish range to overnight.
If you need it by noon Friday (provided that service is available) it will be in the $50ish range to ship, i
If you need it by 8pm Friday (provided that service is available) it will be in the $35ish ranges. These are just ranges and estimates.

I can get you an estimate on shipping before you offer me a price for the pass.
Just text me at
8one7-six8zero-seven9two6

Last edited:
This is a great parking space.

EAST Paved Lot next to stadium. Our spot is near the RV's. Text me an offer. I live in Texas so will have to FEDEX overnight this pass tonight 9/30 by 5:30 p.m..
YOU PAY shipping so please read details below of what that may cost. You have to want this pass- see shipping details.

These are estimates as to what it may cost to ship. Prices and times available really depend on your address. Text me for shipping quote- this is from FEDEX, I am not adding anything to their shipping cost. It is HIGH, so you have to really want this pass.

If you need it in the morning Friday (provided that service is available) it will be in $95ish range to overnight.
If you need it by noon Friday (provided that service is available) it will be in the $50ish range to ship, i
If you need it by 8pm Friday (provided that service is available) it will be in the $35ish ranges. These are just ranges and estimates.

I can get you an estimate on shipping before you offer me a price for the pass.
Just text me at
8one7-six8zero-seven9two6
just texted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT