ADVERTISEMENT

Staff is doing fine...

KSULB52

A solid starter
Apr 2, 2006
I think a lot of us (myself included) were hung up on the statement that CK2 made about attacking the borders tough and keeping local kids at home. Well, in recent weeks we see that it’s going to be harder than most thought. I for one was riding the momentum of how they finished the 2019’ class and lost sight of how difficult a road these guys really have as far as getting our school back to national relevance in most of these kids eyes. With that being said, they are doing a great job with out of state recruiting. Sometimes you have to grab these out of state kids to show the in state kids what their missing out on. DY just wrote a dope recruiting article that shows just how many battles we’re in with out of state talent and I like the odds in closing on most of those cases. We’re going to have to win some games in the fall to open up more eyes but I’m confident in this staff getting that done. Think it’s time to just take a deep breath and let the cards fall as they may. Yea this staff is coming from the FCS but they have won Multiple national championships and I don’t care what level of football you’re at that shit is hard, especially to have a run at multiple titles back to back. The big “if” is if it will translate to this level, I guess that’s why we play the games to find out. I was in the stands in 2013 and saw North Dakota St that was Coordinated by CK2 beat a wildcat team that would go on to later beat a Michigan team in a bowl game that same year. I’m all for letting these guys do what they do. Is it tough to lose recruits, yes. It makes my blood boil when it happens, but once we get the ball rolling and this staff actually gets their feet wet I think things will turn for the positive. Just my take on things where we’re at right now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.