ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on the SEZ Project

tathompson40

All-American performer
Aug 5, 2013
This was our first game of the season because I had to be in Hays last weekend. I gotta say, the SEZ project looks really, really nice from the NEZ. I felt like it trapped sound better and made things look "complete." I was impressed.

The video boards are game changers for those of us in the end zone. You don't have to strain your neck after every play to see the replay. That was very nice.

Sound system was fantastic in the NEZ.

One thing I thought was kinda funny - there was a story on here a few years ago about how the flag pole came to be. No idea if true, but the rumor was it showed up very late in development because a donor was pissed there wasn't a big ass flag in the stadium. It looks nice, but is unbalanced.

I'm going to get rich one day and make them put a flag pole in the southwest corner with a big ass powercat flag on it to balance it out. Unless one of you old rich tucks want to get on that before me, that is.

Anywho, it looked great and was better than I expected in person. Excited to see the practice facility get finished up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News