ADVERTISEMENT

Why does government promote altruism?

KSWildcat11

All-American performer
Jul 20, 2007
Manhattan
The term "public interest" translates into the benefit of government, or what I call the ruling oligopoly, all the time. Consequently, the army of judges, politicians and their bureaucrats claim to act in our interests and they are all consistent in espousing it. This is a grave deception few can see because of the propaganda of the concept, altruism, sacrifice for the greater good. They coerce by deception, stealing money from producers to give, in theory, to have nots. We are so accustomed with this system it seems almost sacrilegious and selfish to even question it. Government is not designed for compassion, but to protect everyone's God given rights. Compassion is to be left to the private sector. Whatever you subsidize you get more of.

Moreover, as long as an individual believes he is obligated and compelled to give his property for payment to someone else and produce for the "common good," he is no longer an individual but part of a collective slave State. Does an individual really have a say how much he is forced to give to the collective? Isn't this really benevolent Communism...............a rose by any other name?

This is why altruism is at the root of ALL governments. Governments must instill self sacrifice to solidify political power. Do you ever see them limiting their terms? Point made.

Natural man fears chains much more so than propaganda. I contend propaganda, is controlled by the money monopoly the vast majority can not recognize, is the far greater despotism. Most people can be persuaded to do almost anything to their own detriment.

Dare we look at all the horrendous wars in the 20th Century and the the grand daddy of them all the "War on Terror!" Why do I say grand daddy? Would someone please tell us when we know it has been won? Patriotism and safe the world for democracy is so engrained and so many have "served" including me, we can't see or fathom the real reasons for these terrible wars and how and who finances them.

Remember Dick Cheney bragging the Iraq invasion would be self financed with Iraq oil? How did that work out? I think atleast $2 trillion later and still counting. Of course, the money cabal gets the interest generated from those $2 trillion borrowed funds. Just ONE of their dirty little secrets on which CNN or Fox won't inform.

I will cut it short here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.