ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Radio (Tuesday)

ksufreak

All-American performer
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2001
So, I was able to catch about 10 minutes this morning of the guys interviewing the editor/publisher (basically @Derek Young) of the West Virginia 247 site.

It was your basic, everybody has had a really good camp, everybody is bigger faster stronger and this is the year the coaching staff really puts it all together and takes that big step forward interview.

It's the same interview that every site publisher gives when they are on these shows.

But there were a couple of things that stood out to me and they kind of go with the Big 12 Radio post that I made yesterday.

First, he said that West Virginia is significantly more talented than last year. He didn't think they were as deep going forward because a number of the transfers that they lost were multi year guys and the transfers that they brought in were mostly all 1 year guys, but that the coaching staff knows the onus is on winning this year if they even want the chance to go forward.

He said that across the board, they are more talented at every position.

He also said that the single biggest change was bringing in Graham Harrell at Offensive Coordinator. He legitimately thought that the change at OC would be worth one or two wins alone.

So they asked him to predict WVU's record. He said the floor was 7-5 with the potential for 10-2. He counted KU, K-State and TCU as no doubt wins, Va Tech, Pittsburgh, and Texas Tech as the swing games on the schedule for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News