ADVERTISEMENT

"KSU at KU 2011 Game Thread” - the best 30 minutes of your day

bheinz

On full scholarship
Jan 4, 2002
KU fans internet chatting during the 2011 K-State game.... A CLASSIC READ THAT WILL MAKE YOU CRY!!!! The BEST 30 minutes of your day…

"KSU at KU 2011 Game Thread”
(renamed in the 2nd half – “worst $100 I ever spent”)

Brought to you by, phog.net, where losers go to chat.

22 October 2011

----- 9:59am {The thread begins.} -----
I'm sitting in the same place I was when Cornish sealed the deal against the Corn.

Bring on the Cats?!?!?!

There will be a lot of purple in the bowl. Already countried up and hollerin'.

I'm really excited for today's game. Hopefully we can get this thing turned around today and put a major crimp in the season of Old Balls and the EcoCat faithful.

----- 11:03am -----
{Note, TV kickoff was scheduled for 11:00am.}
{ATTENDANCE: 47,157 (in Lawrence)}
If Eastern Kentucky can keep it close against these guys, there is no reason for this game not to be at least half way entertaining. KSU hasn't really destroyed anyone this season, they've had a lot of close games outside of their scorching of Kent State.

[Nubbie puke's response] Damn right! KSU has been EXTREMELY lucky in their wins. They are NOT that good-period. KU can win this game!!!!

Present and for some reason I still Believe!

Lets do this!

----- 11:07am -----
I know, I hate how they do this. 11 means kick off at 11 dammit!
[response]
They're just waiting for the students to arrive.

----- 11:11am -----
{1st and 10 at KU 19 - Darrian Miller rush for 9 yards to the 28.}
Great first play! HORRIBLE SPOT!
[response]
The official marked it right where he (the referee) tackled us at.

{3rd and 2 at KU 27 - Jordan Webb pass complete to Kale Pick for 13 yards to the 40 for a 1ST down.}
Woo first down! been a while since we've had one of those!

{2nd and 9 at KU 41 - Jordan Webb pass complete to Kale Pick for 10 yards to the KSU 49 for a 1ST down.}
Nice toss

Miller; Miller; Pick; Miller; Pick. Like the play calling so far

----- 11:15am -----
{3rd and 6 at KSU 45 - Jordan Webb sacked by Meshak Williams for a loss of 4 yards to the KSU 49.}
And the second one got blown up for a loss. Its a good play, but you can't do it all the time.

damnit

----- 11:17am -----
{4th and 10 at KSU 49 - Ron Doherty punt for 44 yards, returned by David Garrett for 7 yards to the KSU 12.}
great coverage. now lets go get a stop

3 and out sweet

Wow. That’s encouraging

Good job Hawks lets Rock now!

Hope the D can play like that all game

Can we Snyder a Snyder coached team. Run Run Run. Keep KSU offense pinned deep and off the field. Good 1st series for the D. Keep it up.

We need to get on the board first.

----- 11:21am -----
{1st and 10 at KU 47 - Jordan Webb sacked by Meshak Williams for a loss of 10 yards to the KU 37.}

what the kcuf

Gotta get rid of the ball dude

Crap 2 sacks already

{2nd and 20 at KU 37 - Jordan Webb pass complete to Tony Pierson for 4 yards to the KU 41.}
Don’t get that playcall

{3rd and 16 at KU 41 - KANSAS penalty 5 yard False Start.}
WTF?

This is a disaster of a possession.

Our offense is an abortion so far.

Get rid of the GD ball Webb!

I'm starting to think our offensive playbook can fit on an index card.

----- 11:24am -----
Well so much for out-Snydering Snyder

Someone didn't tell our coaching staff this is how KSU wins. They wait for the other guy to self-destruct.

----- 11:27am -----
{1st and 10 at KSU 27 - Collin Klein pass complete to Tyler Lockett for 24 yards to the KU 49 for a 1ST down.}
{1st and 10 at KU 49 - Collin Klein pass complete to Chris Harper for 10 yards to the 39 for a 1ST down.}
{2nd and 11 at KU 40 - Collin Klein pass complete to Chris Harper for 12 yards to the 28 for a 1ST down.}
{1st and 10 at KU 28 - Collin Klein pass complete to Chris Harper for 21 yards to the 7 for a 1ST down.}

Uh oh, they may have figured out that they can pass on us

Three guys bit on the play action. Not even close.

ugh, Klein is gonna throw for 300 yards.

I just can't stand the CB's playing 10 yards off, then immediately backpedaling. Every. Time.

god dammit. i knew the entire time they were going to number 3 (Chris Harper). because we were playing 15 god damn yards off him!

Good Lord, if our secondary plays this soft there won't be an incompletion all day.

We may have the worst secondary in the country.

We have no pass rush.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News