ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Coincidence or not

powercat8399

New walk-on to the team
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2003
Is it too big of coincidence to wonder if things are already in motion behind the scenes for Bruce retiring or moving on after this season. We assume this to be the case and are we now seeing some proof of things beginning to move. Shane scheduling visit for recruit possibly in attempt to remain with incoming staff. (seems obvious and makes sense for him to want to stay) Drew Speraw taking a new job with the WAC. Then maybe the biggest stretch, but who is just driving throug h Manhattan, Kansas and stops to watch a game between the two of the lower teams in Big 12, Fran Franschilla. That seems more than odd, however I do recall him doing this in past at other schools. Could he possibly be sharing opinions/thoughts/info/ his observations as he travels in regard to up and coming coaches? I know it probably does not make sense to do that in person. Just idle time and too much time to think about what might be coming. I know we won last night and Pack was great! However, writing is on the wall from overall season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News