ADVERTISEMENT

Observations (and drinking tonight)

weibart

On the depth chart
Gold Member
Apr 19, 2005
1) That was an eff you win today, on several levels.

2) Matlack will be an All-Conference player before he leaves.

3) When Norvell walks/stands/screams, why does he look like he is leaning back against a brick wall? Hope his back is ok.

4) If anyone bitches about the bigass speaker atop the Shamrock zone, don’t go to a chiefs game (saw the same when I was at Garth Brooks concert). The south side looks damn good.

5) That OU pick. Holy shit.

6) I really believe in HCCK. He’s a really good coach. I also believe we’d be really set up if he could swing the qb coach from NDSU, and 2+ recruiting studs.

7) Taylor has upset some donors with the indoor facility location (and lack of communication with), and some of them donate a lot. I do believe in his vision, however. He’s not going to please everyone.

8) We are landing a big boy, I’ve heard.

9) I will laugh if/when Lincoln Riley lands an NFL job as they exit, and OU hires a less-than and struggles in the SEC.

10) Stop bitching about Jacardia Wright.

11) Isaac Bowman is fantastic whiskey. Like really good.

12) ku will get better if they keep Leipold for 6+ years, but they won’t be good for a very long time.

13) It’s difficult to take either team serious when they play on blue turf.

14) College football is changing for the worse but I’m going to die liking it better than any other sport (except for maybe high school football).

15) The players love HCCK. Word is getting out. Its awesome.

16) As fans, we can help this program. Show up. Definitely keep working twitterverse with videos, (I hate this, but) tiktok, and shit like that. Donate. Feed ideas to SID. So many ways to get out brand out there.

17) Riley is a stud. Our staff as a whole is top notch at finding talent, just need to land them.

18) Am I the only one that thinks Penn St has the best uni’s in all of sports (especially their all white roads with black shoes)?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News