ADVERTISEMENT

Rank the KSU draft prospects after week 1

Paul-Allen

All-American performer
Gold Member
Mar 18, 2018
still riding the high from kicking Stanford’s ass and getting the year started exactly how we’re supposed to

let’s get wild and rank the nfl prospects on the team.

Draft eligible:
1. Timmy Horne. Sky’s the limit imo. He could play himself way up the draft board

2. Daniel Green. Sadly he could leave us if he wants and very well could play himself into the Elijah Lee route of leaving early and getting drafted late maybe even 4th-5th round?

3. Daniel Imatorhebebe (sp?). Kid has the size and athleticism and appears to run routes well, block decently and at least adequate hands

4. Khalid Duke. Kid has stud written all over him

5. Brents. Everything he’s been hyped to be and more

6. Ekow Boye-do. One of the more physically impressive corners in awhile at KSU especially if he added a bit more weight. Has lock down potential in the slot possibly and can play his way into late round discussion for sure and UDFA no doubt

T-7. Rivas/Pickle/Yeast. , think both has a chance late round or UDFa with a solid year

10. Knowles if he could learn to create separation, sadly that probably won’t happen this year. Definitely has the athleticism to make it if he can figure that out. I think UDFA for sure or maybe a 7th with a good year

11. Huggins

not eligible yet:
1. Deuce by a Mile
2. Beebe (technically eligible but not likely to leave)
3. Anudike
4. Denson
5. TJ Smith

I’m sure I’m forgetting someone somewhere and could expand on the not draft eligible group more I’m sure

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News