ADVERTISEMENT

Reserved Parking Pass Needed for TCU

tathompson40

All-American performer
Aug 5, 2013
Hi guys,

The wife has a commitment the morning of the TCU game that is going to make us cut it awfully close to get in from KC if the game time is at 2:30. Trying to hedge bets a little bit and find someone willing to sell a reserved parking pass so we can get there and get inside in time for the kick even if it is closer than I'd like. Assuming OU v. TX will have the primetime game that day.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

The wife has a commitment the morning of the TCU game that is going to make us cut it awfully close to get in from KC if the game time is at 2:30. Trying to hedge bets a little bit and find someone willing to sell a reserved parking pass so we can get there and get inside in time for the kick even if it is closer than I'd like. Assuming OU v. TX will have the primetime game that day.

Thanks!
OU vs UT will not be the primetime game. They have not played a night game at the Cotton Bowl in my lifetime, and the majority of games in the last 25 years have been 11am kicks.

assuming UT loses to USC, and the slim chance TCU upsets OSU, this game will probably be the back up College Gameday pick behind Auburn LSU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT