ADVERTISEMENT

So....

ARM58

All-American performer
Jan 2, 2003
Appears Fitz left the back door open and let some of the undesirables back in, which I am thankful for.

a couple of random thoughts and a mini-apology (baby steps people)

• I am sorry for repeated and pointed personal attacks on multiple members of staff. I say things because i would like to see changes, but with the tone and language I used, nobody would take that as constructive criticism and instead see it for what it was, someone repeatedly bitching.

After having a week to reflect, I have some thoughts

1. I think temporary bans can do wonders for this board for posters... look at the change in the past week. most people have been nicer, the conversations have been relatively interesting despite there being little to go on, the staff has engaged in multiple interesting discussions sharing insight, and the people getting banned get to gather some insight and change some of their habits
  2. I'd like to see it expanded, so if you break a rule (without naming names, but the poster who trashed Ccox's apology thread for example) then you get a day or week or whatever timeout... More work for staff (maybe need to add a few mods?) but should make this board much more enjoyable
  3. This board has a ton of interesting potential, but so many of us have so many personal grudges or friendships or whatever that influence thoughts on postings that it can turn personal, even between long-time posters.... with that, I'll issue another mini-apology to all those good posters who i have annoyed... to the bad ones, well, i'll try to ignore you, but........

and what the board cares about the most.... I'm going to change my posting habits. I will post less, make it less personal on other posters, and most importantly, let things go when people don't want to accept my point.... I'll still point out obvious flaws, but if you don't want to accept ARMs truth, i'm going to stop posting 20 times repeatedly proving you wrong and just annoying people

With that.........
images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News