ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks KSO, and answering a few questions about the future

Josh Helmholdt

Sep 23, 2001
Thank you to the K-StateOnline staff for their work here on Rivals over the last several years. I have worked particularly closely with Derek Young on the recruiting side of things and really enjoyed the work we did together, have a lot of respect for him. We wish them nothing but the best!

I am going to let the new staff fully introduce themselves when they arrive tonight at midnight. It’s a dynamic team consisting of really talented journalists and they have some exciting things in store. But, more on that later.

Right now, I want to answer a few basic questions I have seen pop up here recently. First, the name and writers will change, but you will not see many differences tomorrow beyond that. This community remains the same. Your post counts remain the same. Your subscription, user names, the layout of the site and this message board - they all stay the same. The URL you see right now at the top of the page will not change and will bring you right back here tomorrow.

This is an outstanding community and my commitment to you, as it is the commitment of everyone here at Rivals, is that this community continues to thrive and gets the best and most accurate information about Kansas State athletics and recruiting. Rivals is a space where sports fans come to find out the latest information on their team, congregate with other fans, celebrate the wins, commiserate over the losses and forget about the day’s troubles for a little while. We do not take the opportunity to continue providing that space for granted. Thank you for being a Rivals subscriber, and we look forward to the future!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News