ADVERTISEMENT

If you were coach, how would you use the 2 games Howard can play in?

Howard can play in 2 more games and still redshirt, what's your plan?
I'd play him against Baylor, and KU. Baylor because they're the best remaining team we play. KU because you gotta win the in state rivalry game, and it's my opinion Hoard gives us the best chance to win.
Some might say save a Howard game for a possible big 12 title tilt. I don't think we get there without playing him 2 more times, we could win out and still not get in. If we do land there I'd take that as a win in and of itself this season. As for the bowl game, no one cares about bowl games anymore. If it's not the CFP it doesn't matter.

I Love our Basketball Coaches

Everything they do is so intentional, but unintentional at the same time.

I went home, my brothers went home, and our local friends and family all met early to hopefully cheer on a Wildcat victory last weekend against Texas. As you all know, we unfortunately did not win that game…

However, during our pregame tailgate we were all enjoying some nice purple Jell-O shots. Who walks up to join us? Jareem Dowling tricked out in all black like a “boss” with his elevate hoodie on. Him and his wife hang out for 3 or 4 minutes, enjoyed some of the Jell-O shots (Jareem went back for seconds of course 😉). Said, “hi” to everyone, and took a picture with my friend.

Honestly it made the day. Regardless of that loss, I can say I took a couple Jell-O shots with Jareem, his wife, and he is all 100%, the real deal. Love the dude. I looked on his social media and saw after the game that he had stopped at several tailgates, and reposted some of his experiences. Just thought that was really cool. These guys are fun, but they play hard. I love everything about it. Excited to get to the tournament this year! Love how hard these guys play on the court! Love the guys they are bringing in the program! EMAW! 🔥😈🤟

Football Recruiting Catching up with 2023 RB Nygel Osborne

A little update on Nygel Osborne, he told me he still doesn't have a timeline for a commitment. He has also not been able to be on the field since mid-September.

Login to view embedded media
Reactions: weeder
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT