ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 bets this weekend

DId fairly decent last weekend thanks to Sonny Dykes and TCU throwing that bomb with less than 30 seconds left. LOL

This week the lines are much tighter.

Tech @ TCU--TCU -8.5 over/under =69 Tech coming off horrible showing against Baylor. Think Tech will be super motivated. They will score a ton of points. TCU will also score a lot. The over is an easy bet. Less confident about TCU covering 8.5. TCU defense slightly better than TT. I'm going to continue riding TCU here. TCU 45-31 Take TCU-8.5 OVER and consider parley here.

Baylor @ OU--OU -3.5 over/under=61.5 Think the lines here are pretty close. This is the official Championship elimination game for both teams. Think OU squeaks out a win because they are at home. OU 31-28 Do not bet this game.

OSU @ KU--KU -1 Over/under=63. Actually feel that last weeks poor performance from OSU makes it more likely that OSU rolls KU. Would have considered taking KU before but now feel game lean towards OSU unless Sanders doesn't play. Both teams score here but KU defense really bad. OSU 38 KU 31. Play the OVER.

WV @ISU--ISU -7 OVer/under=50. Can ISU go winless? I think they finally win a game at home. With ISU offense is it prudent to give 7??? I think not. With ISU offense I'm not sure they can score 21. I do think ISU can hold WV to 14. Taking flood aggies 17-14. Bet the UNDER.

Texas @KSU--Texas -2.5 over/under=54.5 I really don't feel good about this game. If Texas can get run game going it will have the advantage. This game could come down to whether Daniel Green is healthy. With a healthy Green KSU wins by 7. Without him game a slight advantage to Texas. With Green KSU 31-24. Without Green UT 31-24. Do not bet this game.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT