1. @@hjnick Sproles J Nelson K Lockett Ell Roberson
2. @@S15teve Bishop Tyler Lockett AB JR Thomas Randolph
3. @@mobcat D Thomas Mario Fatefahi Chris Canty Jamie Mendez
4. @@K...S...U T New Tim Colston Q Morgan Pierce
5. @@winch5 J Beasley J Scobey Tank Reese Buhl
6. @@Turbo43 D Howard R Young Collin Klein Mark Simoneau

Tracking in Excel, this is how it comes out.. sorry

I'm going to rank in who i think is "winning" the draft

1st. S15... If bishop can fix his accuracy issues (remember, he has 4 years now), this is a potential monster of a team... 2 2nd rounders and a 3rd rounder... ABjr is possible a stretch in terms of positional value, but the next couple picks could "win" the draft, if they are the right couple (no hints, as to not ruin)

2nd. KSU .. I think Tnew can be a game changer here, as it should allow for most passing games to be be lock-downed (hjnick poses a conundrum)... Colston feels a bit early, but his accolades were impressive, and hard to argue with 2 players drafted in the 2nd round for the next 2 rounds, although I do think the draft is starting to overvalue MLB early

3rd. I like Turbo's pick of Howard as maybe my favorite 1st round pick, although Young may have been my least favorite 2nd round pick as there were multiple tackles who were better left. CK is a tough pick to grade.. he was a perfect QB for that specific team, who needed his toughness and leadership. Will his arm hold this team back? But for a 3rd rounder, i don't think you can complain. A college HOF 4th pick is probably the best 4th rounder... very up and down draft, but still in contention

4th. hjnick - with 4 years to help accuracy, if Roberson fixes that, this team could just play "first to 100" and with his weapons, i like those odds. it's almost hard to rate this with how his draft has turned out. has to hit the next picks and he could come out on top

5th. mob - No, i'm not changing my 1st round grade, but I think he's nailed the 3rd and 4th round picks, with the 2nd round pick being ok. If he keeps up the momentum, and finds some playmakers (that are still out there), the potential is there

6th. winch - I do not like the scobey and reese picks, and since the qb run hasn't materialized, beasley looks like a overdraft as well.

It's still early, and PLENTY of good players left... should be fun

Reactions: DHCM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News