ADVERTISEMENT

As promised, the Clinkscales "list" (long)

2boxers

New walk-on to the team
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2006
When I posted the information I was hearing about Clinkscales, and was immediately attacked, I promised to make a list of all the doubters and haters. I am a man of my word so today I present you with "the list". (Disclaimer - Like everything else I do in life, the list is done in the spirit of fun. Don't get your panties in a bunch)
If you plan to attack me today please grant me 2 favors -
1) Simply admit that I was right
2) If you must attack, say something original. Before you type something about my previous posts try to keep in mind that this is a message board, if you strictly wants the facts try CNN or Time Magazine. This board is 5% factual information, 5% worthless polls and lists (like the one you are about to read), and 90% a giant game of connect the dots fueled by conjecture and rumor. EVERYONE on the board takes part in the game.

The list is too long to mention everyone by name so if you simply disagreed, sided with KSU_34, or asked for inclusion on the list consider yourself included. For those who took things a step further I'll mention you individually.
** badnewsjimmy - Your post talked about someone shitting their pants. My question to you is which Junior High do you attend?
** hitzfeldb - Your post stated "hahaha! This is the sorriest post ever, I'm going with 34". Care to reconsider?
** extremestunts - Your post said that my opinion that high level Juco talent almost always comes with baggage was "crap" and deserved a "shot to the chin". I think everyone on the board but you would agree with my statement about the Juco kids and, sorry I shouldn't say this but I can't help myself, speaking of chins I have a pair that would look very nice resting on yours.
** KSU_34 - You are no doubt a huge fan and have great passion for KSU, I appreciate that, but a facebook or Twitter message is not the same as talking to someone. If you actually spoke with Clinkscales, I apologize, I have the feeling that no actual conversation took place even though you stated that "I just spoke with Clinkscales, the man himself"
** Thebalo - Even after GPCWallace posted that he was hearing the same thing you continued to doubt me, once, twice, three times, I was waiting for a cock to crow.

There you have it, "the list". Fire back if you feel the need, I won't be looking at your replies. Like a few others lately, the continuos bashing of supposedly loyal K-Staters by other supposedly loyal K-Staters has forced me into Wabash Station retirement. I think I'll shop my talents to the radio stations, "2 minutes with 2boxers" sounds like a good weekly segment.

One final bit of wisdom, this is for those of you who somehow manage to post 1000+ times per year. My advice is that you post carefully, if your shift manager at McDonalds catches you posting on GPC while you are on the clock your prospects of promotion could be in jeopardy. Remember, there is a fine line between fries and shakes.

Good day ladies...................

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News