ADVERTISEMENT

Be careful what you wish for...

Front Range Drifter

On full scholarship
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2010
For the "be careful what you wish for" crowd, that references the Ron Prince regime every time we discuss removing Snyder/Snyder leaving, let me blow your god damn mind real quick. WE ARE IN a Ron Prince-esq stretch with Snyder, and it won't change without better recruiting/staff changes.

Prince teams appeared unprepared, usually one side of the ball always struggled, and we get dominated in second half adjustments. Prince went 17-20 (46%), 9-20 against P 5's (31%). Well, Snyder teams appear unprepared most games, at least one side of the ball minimum always struggles, and we are getting dominated with second half adjustments. Snyder is 11-13 (46%), 6-13 (32%) against P 5's, over our last 24.

We pushed Prince out because we demanded more as a fanbase, and at what point does the "be careful what you wish for" crowd (which were probably holding the pitchforks with Prince) understand we're no longer out-preparing/out-coaching teams.. AND DEMAND MORE?

What Bill Snyder did here WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, but listen #family, this program can be great with another coach. It's not going to happen again with Snyder at this point and it might not happen with a new coach, but it ABSOLUTELY CAN.

P.S. I'm a lot drunk, a little confused, kinda sweaty, a little hungry, but all in all I'm ok. Go CATS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News