ADVERTISEMENT

Could this be the single greatest week

jkn86

On full scholarship
Gold Member
Feb 21, 2010
That we have ever seen on GPC?
I mean we have both of these gems all in a very short time span.
Very few of us will ever be fortunate enough to witness what happens inside the Vanier complex regardless of what time of year it is. During the fall, that number drops to zero. The only breadcrumbs we get are from a few folks from the media and perhaps some interference we get from "insiders". And we can't rely on social media either. Just take a look at the recent events in the news. Social media leads a person down a rabbit trail.

We fall in one of two camps.
Acknowledge it. You are one of two kinds of K-State Football people. Which one is it going to be? And believe this. The side you pick will make a difference. There will come a day when you are sitting next to someone who knows nothing, nor cares about your college football allegiance.

There are 5 questions that can tell you what camp you are in. The point of
I am not sure if anyone even knows whats going on here!
giphy.gif

And then this gem.

i realize you are a just a kid but I really get tired of you bagging on our coach and our staff in recruiting. For you to say that Snyder doesn't care about recruiting is just beyond stupid. I have followed and supported Bill Snyder for almost as long as you have been alive. You are really showing your immaturity when you say things like that. Just like when you say things on Twitter and have to take them back you should also take that back. You come off as a spoiled little brat that is just like the what have you done for me lately generation that we have now. If we are 6-2 right now, no way you say things like that. We are in the middle of a rebuild year and now our head coach doesn't care about recruiting? Grow up and think before you say shit like that. Spin it however you want but that is just a stupid comment. if you really feel that way then you should just get another job. I really doubt that Fitz feels this way and if he does then shame on him also. You need to retract that statement

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News