ADVERTISEMENT

Football Final Walkthrough: Senior Day vs Texas

D

Derek Young

Here we go.

1) Elijah Sullivan and Justin Hughes will play.

2) Still think they will be without Ben Adler and Josh Rivas. Don't have that confirmed but don't think the timing of everything suggests that they'd be available today, to be honest.

3) I'll tuck some other insider notes in here, too. There seems to be some consistent and legitimate chatter that Ky Thomas will be entering the transfer portal. That will be an interesting topic in the offseason, if true.

4) I am hearing things on a handful of seniors, at least in terms of where they are leaning, and I'll probably share some of that later today, actually. Just don't want to do it before the game.

5) I'm going to share some notes on a few non-seniors. Though he is not a senior, I think this will be the last game at Bill Snyder Family Stadium for Wyatt Hubert. So, I'd keep that in mind and have him as someone worth celebrating, too.

6) I continue to hear that it is more likely than not that both Malik Knowles and Joe Ervin will be back in Manhattan next year.

7) The last thing I'll share is some buzz behind the scenes on two players that they are excited about. One is Jordan Schippers. He was an FCS transfer they signed about a year ago that I believe had to sit out this season because he didn't get a waiver (even though eligibility clocks were frozen). He started as a true freshman RB for Western Illinois I believe and came to K-State to play safety. It sounds like he's flipped to WR and could be someone that sees field next season.

8) The other is Ty Bowman. Obviously, he is the PWO that was raved the most about a season ago. He is a big-time run and jump athlete from Chanute, that played some QB there, I think? That is another WR that they seem to be high on, to be honest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News