ADVERTISEMENT

"Give Peace (Sean) a Chance"

CatsRChamps

On full scholarship
Dec 18, 2008
Like the rest of you, I have no idea who the next coach will be. However, I am more that willing to give Sean a chance (3 yrs or so). He was an All-American punter here and has been a coach here since then (as everyone knows). He loves the Cats, so I can't imagine anyone would try harder to succeed. He's seen it all since the program was resurrected, so he knows what it takes.

Coach Bill has stayed the course since '89 and done a wonderful job for us, and should NEVER be disrespected on here (as he has been by some fools). If Bill thinks Sean can do the job, then his opinion should be honored. No way Bill wants to do anything to hurt KState. He saw it happen last time (Prince), so he would have to be very confident in Sean if he backed him to be the next HC.

If it doesn't work out, fine. They can change up accordingly. If it DOES work out, Sean will probably be in the position for a long time...wouldn't be one that is likely to sell out and change jobs. Bill has earned the right to do this, and Sean, if he wants it, has earned it as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News