ADVERTISEMENT

How many flip flops can trump make in a year?

DTKSU

All-American performer
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
I've lost track in 100 days:

Washington (CNN)"President Donald Trump, hoping to stack his first 100 days with as many achievements as possible, has relied heavily on the use of executive orders, actions he decried as a 2016 candidate.

Trump, after Thursday, will have signed 29 executive orders, more than any President in the last 72 years, when President Harry Truman signed 57 orders in his first 100 days".

"The orders stand in stark relief with what the President said during the 2016 campaign, when he said using executive orders proves politicians can't work together to strike deals.
"I don't think he even tries anymore," Trump said of President Barack Obama in December 2015. "I think he just signs executive actions."
A month later, as contests in Iowa and New Hampshire loomed, Trump said Obama's executive orders show he "doesn't talk to anybody."
"You know, it's supposed to be negotiated," Trump told CNN in January 2016. "You're supposed to cajole, get people in a room, you have Republicans, Democrats, you're supposed to get together and pass a law. (Obama) doesn't want to do that because it's too much work. So he doesn't want to work too hard. He wants to go back and play golf."
Trump and his team, though, have been unabashed when touting what they have accomplished through executive orders.
Earlier this month, Trump's team sent out a list of 37 first 100 day accomplishments their Republican surrogates and supporters could tout. More than 60% of them were accomplished by executive action or memorandum, a presidential tool that many of the Republicans who received the document decried when they were used by Obama"

I wont even highlight the golf comment. I cannot believe this lying, delusional clown.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News