ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Jerome Tang

EMAW12345

New walk-on to the team
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2021
Has a tournament squad (arguably) in year one, starting with a roster of 2 guys, building it up to 13+ in one off season. (I was hoping to win 10, maybe 15 games when he was originally hired)

Currently has a TOP 10 (Bruce said you can’t recruit to Manhattan) class in 2023 and hasn’t been coached a single game yet. And he’s not done yet!

I don’t want to get ahead of myself here, but I really do think Jerome Tang might win/strongly compete for a national title at Kansas state at some point in his tenure. Did it with Scott drew down in Waco. If toupee pudwack can win it all in Lawrence Kansas Jerome tang can win it, (again)… the entirety of the “new” Big 12 conference will have the best college hoops in the nation by a WIDE margin, which will only further impact Tang’s success on the recruiting trail, it’s already made a huge impact.

Feel free to call me a lunatic but Jerome tang and his staff is different. Dude should’ve been a head coach a long time ago, think we caught lighting in a bottle with this hire…

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News