ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball recruiting John Hugley, Davion Bradford, and Luke Kasubke

lotthall

All-American performer
Gold Member
Apr 6, 2007
Pearland, TX
A little information from KC Star:

A little birdie told me on Thursday that whenever 2020 basketball center John Hugley IV cuts his list, Missouri will be on it. The Tigers appear to be right in the thick of it for the 6-foot-8 Ohio center, along with Miami, North Carolina State, Pittsburgh and Kansas State.

The Panthers have made Hugley a priority for a while and he recently took a visit to Pittsburgh. Kansas State is another school to keep an eye on because Hugley’s AAU teammate, Nijel Pack, is committed there. Hugley spoke highly of Missouri when I saw him in Indianapolis back in April and said he plans to visit at some point. It looks like MU will get a visit, whenever he cuts things down.

Another one of Missouri’s big 2020 basketball targets is the 6-foot-10 Davion Bradford, who is coming off an excellent summer in which he led MoKan Elite to the Peach Jam title. Bradford is now considered a consensus four-star recruit and top-100 player nationally by ESPN. He’s slated to take his first official visit to Kansas State next weekend with AAU teammate Luke Kasubke.

I talked to some people on Thursday and texted Bradford himself (I didn’t hear back), and I’m led to believe MU is in excellent shape with him. Bradford already has a lot of friends on campus, which is a major advantage for MU. I don’t expect Bradford to commit to KSU and would bet he’s MU’s first 2020 commit if I was putting money on it today. I think MU will try and take any two of the three centers in 2020 in Bradford, Hugley and Ryan Kalkbrenner if possible. With Reed Nikko graduating and Jeremiah Tilmon possibly turning pro, there will be plenty of minutes down low for the Tigers. Bradford has yet to schedule an official visit with MU yet.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/c...-missouri/article234292732.html#storylink=cpy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News