ADVERTISEMENT

Just some misc. comments from Saturday evening.....

OCAT

All-Big 12 performer
Sep 11, 2001
-They are now using only about 1/2 of the south video board for live feed and replays. The bottom has a rolling advertisement, and both sides have either more ads, stats, or game scores. Even on replays, they have the crazy train graphic along both left and right sides of board. Makes no difference to me as the new board is ideal for my viewing. Just wondering about those in NEZ......can you see it very well? With that said, the new NW board is amazing.....and they utilize the entire board. It's beautiful.

-Count me as one impressed with Joe H. Throwing the ball down field like he did leads to lower completion percentage.....and it would of been even better without the drops. Yes I know....WR's saved him a couple times, but what a beautiful deep ball he throws. He'll be able to stretch the field (Heath).

-Seemed like we saw more rotation on the DL than we've seen in a while. Then, overall, we played a lot of 2nd and 3rd team kids in that second half.

-It takes a lot of faith to believe that band incident was totally innocent....but whatever. But, do they teach a class at KU on deflecting attention away from your team after a loss? From court storming, to band incident, to griping about Sam Brownback after losing to WSU.....seems like they always find a distraction.

-Biggest concern to me after game: Dante Barnett.

-Sound system still sucks for those of us on East side.....but we are being patient. Couldn't hear much of the HOF/ROH presentations.

-BSFS looks pretty darn good. I give those responsible for all the long range improvements 5 years ago credit. It's coming together quite impressively and in a timely manner. When they unveiled the master improvement plan, some seemed pretty far fetched. But, they have delivered.

Reactions: kcatty.com
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News