ADVERTISEMENT

KSU staff making rounds in KC

Underdog Wildcat

On the depth chart
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2006
KSU staff was at 3 different HS's in the KC Metro yesterday contacting underclassmen prospects. Many thanks to Earl Austin from the Prep Hoops Missouri site for publicizing this info:

Wilson, a 6'8" 195 SOPH Forward, right now has offers from KSU, Wichita St., and Tulsa and is also receiving interest from Creighton, Missouri, and Nebraska. He plays AAU ball for the KC Pacers (formerly the KC Pumas). Recent highlights of Wilson from a prep hoops showcase linked below.

Robinson, a 5'11" 160 PG, took an unofficial visit to KSU earlier this fall and received his 1st HM offer from KSU a couple weeks back. Considering he is just a SOPH, I expect his offer total to increase significantly over the next couple years, highlights linked below. (Yes, I realize he is wearing a Nebraska shirt in 1 of his other highlight vids, but that's no reason to not recruit a talented prospect like him. Just need to put in the time, effort, and continue to evaluate and see what happens.) He plays AAU ball for KC Run GMC.

Lathon, a 6'4" 175 JR CG, has offers from Butler, Colorado, DePaul, and others. The best I can tell, KSU has not offered him yet but the KSU staff has already been at Grandview HS to contact Lathon a couple times this fall. Post last month from Rivals analyst Eric Bossi about Lathon linked below. Lathon plays AAU ball for Team Rush (formerly the KC 76ers).

https://kansasstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/2018-combo-guard-jordan-lathon-from-grandview.66959/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News