ADVERTISEMENT

Lance Liepold

Chief_05

All-American performer
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
His ceiling is 3 wins. His Mike Riley act isn’t going to work at KU but the AD office sold the rest of the administration and fan base beach front property in Kansas. This hire was to calm the waters and show the NCAA that they are “cleaning up” the athletic departments at KU. I’ve only watch the game against OKState and KState game. Easily 3 issues I see with Liepold:

1) Bean sucks. Not sure why he started that guy all season. Then he brings in the backup and that guy was a deer in headlights. The best QB they have is the 3rd string. He can at least run and throw. I’m sure their fan base will say “the coaches have only been on campus for 4 months before the first game so they only got by o see him throw in fall practice.” That’s a joke as well

2) as @bornploopers pointed out, Bean clearly had a concussion and Liepold brought him back in after the backup got hurt. Clearly does not care about player safety

3) Liepold apologized to Klieman and KState after the game regarding Potters late hit on Skylar. Lulz. Charming Soft. Players are second guessing when he preaches toughness to them.

Side note: if they are headed to the BIG in a couple years, better start winning now and get that rodeo arena updated. Keep hearing this is year 0 or -1 for Liepold. The BIG won’t wait for that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News