ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Lucas Krull decision (UPDATE: COMMITS TO FLORIDA)

D

Derek Young

As I said, everyone involved expected a choice last night and that did not happen, obviously.

I do think, after talking to sources on the Krull side of things, and on UF and K-State, that it is a situation where his father would really like it to be K-State. But I think Lucas is leaning towards UF.

And, last night, when I posted that I had heard things that made me tend to think that it would go UF's way, it was that Krull's father had been in contact with the UF staff quite a bit with a lot of questions. That made me think he was trying to get it all squared away and get comfortable with that as a choice since it is what Lucas wanted. I may be wrong in that but that is how I was reading it.

But, at the same time, I believe he was also still in contact with K-State as well, FWIW.

I think it's going to be Florida based on all of that and how it has proceeded, and because like I said in the early going, a longer wait and the longer it dragged on was good for UF in my mind and according to some connected to the recruitment. And that is what has happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News