ADVERTISEMENT

Negativity on this board amazing

ksu72RG

Almost on scholarship
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
First off a bunch of you wanted Coach Snyder gone because he is 79. We were within 4 points of winning on several games and had several players injured. The season was close to being much better. Never mind what Coach Snyder has done for us over-all! How many losing seasons has he had? Compare to how many winning season he has had.

Now you are belly aching over the coach search! Did you really think someone wants to try to measure up to a legend? Did you think top winning coaches were going to quit at their jobs and come here now? We are looking for a coach at just about the worst time and the next coach is not going to have many good players left to recruit from. We will lose some to transfers. It's going to take our next coach awhile to get a staff and build a team. If they don't have a winning first season you'll want him fired! Most of you have no idea what is going on in the coach search or if your favorite pick is even interested in coming to KSU. That doesn't stop you from cussing Gene and calling him names. I don't think there are many on here capable or qualified to do his job.

We lose by 2pts at Tulsa. we have lost two games early in the season. Time to fire the coach that took us to the elite eight. Hey we started slow last year and finished strong. I'm not worrying till we get into league play. A lot of you have ragged on and hated Weber from the start. Losing seems to make you happy so you can get him gone. If I was a recruit or coach reading this board I wouldn't want to play for these fans or coach here either. The grass is always greener for a bunch of you. If you think it can't get worse it can because you don't seem to appreciate whom ever is coaching for us unless we win every title every year. Life isn't that way most places.

What happened to the tight family I thought Kansas State fans were. I'm ashamed of a lot of the fans comments on here. There are some guys on here that are more positive, but not many. You threaten to not buy tickets or watch the games if it doesn't go the way you want it too. Well you don't love K-State if you can stay loyal through rough times. Go ahead and jump off the band wagon. True fans won't even care you are gone.

I expect to get shredded for writing this, I would not expect any less from those who love the dark side of everything and attack everyone at every chance. I love Kansas State win or lose and I've been around to see plenty of both winning and losing. I'm just tired of all the negativity. How a bout we support our players, staff, and coaches for a change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News