ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Game Thread for yet another loss; Lubbock Edition***

Remember when X had that dunk that went off the back of the rim nearly into half court?
yeah, it's just another in a long line of bad misses. But it's not the end of the world. Bruce should actually thank Carti because it's going to be the entire talking point instead of Bruce's absolutely brutal in game decisions.

Reactions: L8NITKAT
Yes seriously. What I said has NOTHING to do with what you asked
After the dunk, Carti is on the bench...the only player out there who has consistently scored is X... and he’s not having the best game... so who’s going to score?

Reactions: Q17
After the dunk, Carti is on the bench...the only player out there who has consistently scored is X... and he’s not having the best game... so who’s going to score?

where in my post did I say bench Carti? My post had nothing to do with sitting Carti.

Ah second three in the entire game with 48 seconds left pathetic really now another for three with 33 seconds left

The Carti hate is crazy. He’s out-of-control and does dumb stuff. But if we don’t have him we have no offense outside of long threes with three seconds lefts. He’s one of the best of very bad options

Reactions: Q17 and dkt76
The Carti hate is crazy. He’s out-of-control and does dumb stuff. But if we don’t have him we have no offense outside of long threes with three seconds lefts. He’s one of the best of very bad options
I hope he quits the minute they get off the plane...

After my post you asked me who is going to score. Then what were you intending to ask me based off my post?

Holy hell is right
Do I have to quote what you said? Good freaking grief, just ****ing forget it...

Board full of idiots

Reactions: KUchupa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT