ADVERTISEMENT

OT: K-State Campus Visit

EMAW 4 Ever

All-Big 12 performer
Nov 29, 2012
My girlfriend and I took her little sister on her campus visit to K-State today and it was really great. They showed us the new dorm and boy it’s really really nice!

They also did an excellent job at the college of engineering (I managed to convince her to go into civil engineering :D) and had student ambassadors give a great tour followed up by a great Q&A session and then a conference with a member of the civil engineering faculty member (shout out to Dr. Schiff) where he talked about the program and what students should expect and both during school and after they graduate.

And to top it all off we ran into president Meyers during the visit as he was driving across campus in his golf cart with his grandsons and Willie in tow advertising for the baseball game this afternoon.

All in all I was very impressed, I just graduated last spring with a degree in civil engineering and even I was blown away with the way that K-State and specifically the college of engineering is marketing itself to prospective students compared to when I took my official visit to K-State 7 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.